If you’re wondering how to wear boots to work, riding boots are a fantastic option that combines both style and functionality. Whether you work in a corporate office, a casual startup, or something in between, riding boots can elevate your outfit while keeping you comfortable throughout the day.
One key to successfully wearing riding boots to work is to choose a pair that is both professional and versatile. Look for boots in classic colors like black, brown, or tan, and opt for a simple and elegant design that will easily complement your work wardrobe. Consider choosing boots with a low to medium heel for added elegance.
When it comes to styling your riding boots for the office, the possibilities are endless. You can pair them with a tailored pencil skirt and a crisp white shirt for a polished and sophisticated look. Alternatively, you can wear them with tailored trousers and a blazer for a more professional ensemble. For a casual yet chic vibe, you can even wear your riding boots with a shift dress and a statement belt.
- How to wear riding boots to work
- 1. Choose the right pair of boots
- 2. Pair them with tailored pants or a skirt
- 3. Add a blazer or structured jacket
- 4. Accessorize minimally
- 5. Maintain a professional dress code
- Tips for choosing the right riding boots
- Pairing riding boots with dresses
- Styling riding boots with skirts
- Wearing riding boots with pants
- Choose the right pants
- Tuck or cuff
- Pairing with different tops
- Accessorizing your riding boots
- 1. Belt it up
- 2. Layer it on
- Styling riding boots for a casual work environment
- 1. Pair with skinny jeans
- 2. Wear with a midi skirt
- Types of Horseback Riding Boots
- HOW TO STYLE RIDING BOOTS, PERFECT RIDING BOOTS BY SARAH FLINT…| DadouChic
How to wear riding boots to work
When it comes to dressing for work, finding the perfect footwear can be a challenge. However, riding boots can be a stylish and practical option that can add a touch of sophistication to your work attire. Here are some tips on how to wear riding boots to work:
1. Choose the right pair of boots
Before wearing riding boots to work, make sure you have a pair that is appropriate for the office environment. Opt for boots that are made of high-quality leather and have a sleek and polished look.
2. Pair them with tailored pants or a skirt
Riding boots look best when paired with tailored pants or a skirt. Avoid wearing them with jeans or overly casual clothing as it may create a mismatched look. Opt for trousers that are slightly tapered at the ankle or go for a knee-length skirt for a chic and professional appearance.
3. Add a blazer or structured jacket
To elevate your look, add a blazer or structured jacket to your outfit. This will create a polished and put-together appearance that is perfect for the office. Choose a blazer that complements the color of your boots and adds a touch of sophistication.
4. Accessorize minimally
To let your riding boots take center stage, it’s best to keep your accessories minimal. Opt for simple and classic jewelry pieces that don’t overpower your overall look. Avoid large statement accessories that can distract from the elegance of your riding boots.
5. Maintain a professional dress code
While riding boots can add a stylish touch to your work attire, it’s important to maintain a professional dress code. Make sure your overall outfit is appropriate for your workplace and adheres to any dress guidelines that may be in place.
In conclusion, wearing riding boots to work can be a stylish choice that adds a touch of sophistication to your outfit. By following these tips, you can confidently incorporate riding boots into your work wardrobe while maintaining a professional appearance.
|Stylish||Not suitable for all work environments|
|Versatile||Requires proper maintenance|
|Comfortable for long hours||May require some breaking in|
Tips for choosing the right riding boots
When it comes to wearing riding boots to work, it’s important to choose a pair that is both practical and stylish. Here are some tips to help you find the perfect riding boots:
1. Consider the dress code:
Before purchasing riding boots for work, make sure they comply with your office’s dress code. Some workplaces may have specific rules regarding footwear, so it’s important to check before making a purchase.
2. Opt for a versatile style:
Choose riding boots that can be easily dressed up or down. Look for a classic design that can be worn with both dresses/skirts and trousers/jeans. This will ensure that your riding boots have maximum functionality and can be worn for various occasions.
3. Pay attention to material:
Invest in riding boots made from high-quality leather or synthetic materials. These materials are durable and long-lasting, making them suitable for everyday wear to work. Avoid cheap materials that may easily fall apart or show signs of wear and tear.
4. Find the right fit:
Ensure that the riding boots fit properly and provide comfort throughout the day. Look for boots with adjustable straps or elastic panels that can accommodate different calf sizes. It’s also important to consider the height of the boot shaft and ensure that it suits your leg length.
5. Consider the heel height:
If you plan to wear your riding boots to work, it’s best to choose a pair with a low or medium heel. This will provide you with the necessary support and comfort for long periods of standing or walking. Avoid high heels, as they can be impractical and uncomfortable for everyday wear.
6. Take care of your boots:
Once you have found the perfect pair of riding boots, make sure to take proper care of them. Clean and condition the boots regularly to maintain their appearance and extend their lifespan. This will ensure that you can continue wearing them to work for years to come.
By following these tips, you can confidently choose the right riding boots to wear to work. Not only will they provide you with comfort and style, but they will also make a great addition to your professional wardrobe.
Pairing riding boots with dresses
When it comes to work attire, finding the perfect balance between professional and stylish can sometimes be a challenge. However, one versatile and fashionable option that you may not have considered is pairing your riding boots with dresses. Not only will this combination allow you to showcase your personal style, but it will also provide you with a comfortable and practical footwear choice for the office.
Here are a few tips on how to wear riding boots with dresses to work:
1. Choose the right length: When selecting a dress to pair with your riding boots, it’s important to consider the length. Opt for dresses that fall at or just above the knee, as this length will create a flattering and professional look. Avoid dresses that are too short or too long, as they may not pair well with your boots.
2. Select the appropriate style: Riding boots come in various styles and designs, so it’s essential to choose a pair that complements your dress and overall outfit. If you’re wearing a more casual dress, such as a flowy bohemian-style maxi dress, opt for a pair of rustic or distressed riding boots. For a more formal dress, such as a tailored shift dress, choose a pair of sleek and polished riding boots for a sophisticated look.
3. Layer with tights or leggings: To add an extra layer of warmth and coverage, consider wearing tights or leggings underneath your dress when pairing it with riding boots. This will not only keep your legs warm during colder months, but it will also add depth and interest to your outfit.
4. Accessorize appropriately: When wearing riding boots with dresses to work, it’s important to accessorize appropriately. Consider adding a belt to cinch in the waist of your dress for a more polished look. Additionally, choose accessories that complement your outfit, such as a statement necklace or a structured handbag.
5. Experiment with different dress silhouettes: Don’t be afraid to experiment with different dress silhouettes when pairing them with your riding boots. From fit-and-flare to A-line dresses, there are numerous options to choose from that will flatter your figure and create a stylish ensemble.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to confidently wear your riding boots with dresses to work and showcase your personal style while maintaining a professional appearance.
Styling riding boots with skirts
When it comes to wearing riding boots to work, one stylish option is to pair them with skirts. This can create a professional yet fashionable look that is perfect for the office.
Here are some tips on how to wear riding boots with skirts:
1. Choose the right length: When selecting a skirt to wear with your riding boots, opt for a length that hits just above or below the knee. This will help to showcase the boots without overwhelming the outfit.
2. Go for a tailored silhouette: A fitted or A-line skirt can create a sleek and polished look when paired with riding boots. Avoid flared or voluminous styles, as they can detract from the streamlined appearance.
3. Play with textures: Experiment with different textures to add visual interest to your outfit. Pair a leather riding boot with a tweed or wool skirt for a chic and sophisticated look.
4. Add layers: As the weather gets cooler, layering becomes essential. Try wearing tights or leggings underneath your skirt for added warmth and style. You can also add a blazer or cardigan for a more professional touch.
5. Accessorize appropriately: Complete your look by accessorizing with pieces that complement your riding boots and skirt. Opt for a statement belt or a chunky necklace to add some personality to the outfit.
Remember: When wearing riding boots to work, it’s important to maintain a professional and polished appearance. Avoid overly casual skirts or overly embellished boots that may be inappropriate for the office.
By following these tips, you can confidently wear your riding boots with skirts to work and create a stylish and professional outfit. Experiment with different styles and combinations to find the look that works best for you.
Wearing riding boots with pants
One of the easiest ways to wear riding boots to work is by pairing them with pants. This classic combination not only looks polished, but it also offers a more professional look for the office.
Choose the right pants
When wearing riding boots with pants, it’s important to choose the right style and fit. Slim or straight-leg pants are the most flattering options as they can be easily tucked into the boots. Avoid wide-leg or flared pants, as they can overwhelm the look and make it difficult to tuck the pants in.
Tuck or cuff
Once you have the right pair of pants, you can decide whether to tuck them into the boots or cuff them. Tucking the pants creates a clean and sleek silhouette, while cuffing adds a more casual and laid-back touch. Choose the option that suits your personal style and the formality of your workplace.
If you decide to tuck your pants, make sure they are long enough to reach the top of the boots without excess fabric bunching up. This will ensure a polished and put-together look.
Pairing with different tops
When it comes to choosing tops to wear with riding boots and pants, the options are endless. A classic button-down shirt is always a safe choice and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Sweaters, blouses, and blazers are also great choices that can elevate the look and add a touch of sophistication.
If you want to add some extra flair to your outfit, consider adding a statement belt to cinch in your waist and create a more defined silhouette. This can help balance out the bulkiness of the boots and pants combination.
Overall, wearing riding boots with pants is a stylish and versatile option for the workplace. By choosing the right pants, tucking or cuffing them, and pairing them with the appropriate tops, you can create a chic and professional look that is sure to impress.
Accessorizing your riding boots
When it comes to finding the right accessories to go with your riding boots for work, there are a few key things to keep in mind. You want to strike the right balance between professional and stylish, so here are some tips on how to achieve that:
1. Belt it up
A great way to add some extra polish to your riding boots is to pair them with a belt. Opt for a slim leather belt in a coordinating color to complement your boots. This will not only add a touch of sophistication to your look but also help define your waistline.
2. Layer it on
Layering is another great way to accessorize your riding boots for work. Try adding a long cardigan or blazer over your outfit to add some warmth and style. This can also help dress up your boots and make them feel more office-appropriate.
Remember, when it comes to layering, stick to sleek, tailored pieces that won’t overwhelm your boots. The goal is to create a balanced and put-together look.
Lastly, don’t forget about your jewelry. A simple pendant necklace or a stack of delicate bracelets can add a touch of elegance to your overall outfit.
So, when it comes to accessorizing your riding boots for work, remember to keep it simple and classy. By choosing the right belt, layering strategically, and adding some tasteful jewelry, you’ll be able to create a stylish and professional look that showcases your boots in the best way possible.
Styling riding boots for a casual work environment
When it comes to adding a touch of sophistication to your work attire,riding boots can be a stylish and versatile choice. If your workplace has a casual dress code, these boots can be a great addition to your outfit. Here are some tips on how to wear riding boots to work in a casual environment:
1. Pair with skinny jeans
One of the easiest ways to style riding boots for a casual work environment is to pair them with skinny jeans. Opt for a dark wash pair of jeans for a more polished look. Tuck the jeans into the boots to showcase the full length of the boots and create a streamlined silhouette.
2. Wear with a midi skirt
If you want to dress up your riding boots a bit, try pairing them with a midi skirt. Look for a skirt that hits just below the knee for a classy and office-appropriate look. Choose a skirt in a neutral color like black, gray, or navy to keep the focus on the boots. Consider adding a fitted blouse or a tucked-in sweater to complete the outfit.
By following these simple tips, you can effortlessly incorporate riding boots into your casual work wardrobe. Whether paired with jeans or a skirt, these boots are sure to add a touch of elegance to your daily office ensemble.